Here's today's feel-good story:
Vending machines are an easily understood concept by most people. Now, there are Giving Machines in various American cities to allow people to make a charitable donation to someone through local and global causes.
When anyone makes a purchase via credit card, the Giving Machine will then dispense a postcard with an image and description of their donation.
The program started in Utah in 2017 and had to be halted in 2020 due to COVID. But the Giving Machines are back in action this year with 100% of each donation going to charity.
Here is a list of the current Giving Machines in each city:
• Las Vegas, Nevada– Currently active in downtown Summerlin Mall
• Nashville, Tennessee– Currently active at 18 Bridgestone Arena
• Honolulu, Hawaii– Currently active in the Pearlridge Center
• Orem, Utah– University Place Mall on November 23, 2021
• Salt Lake City, Utah– City Creek Center on November 24, 2021
• Oakland, California– Temple Hill on November 27, 2021
• Gilbert, Arizona– Water Tower Plaza on November 29, 2021
• Denver, Colorado– Writer Square on November 30, 2021
• Kansas City, Missouri– Crown Center on November 30, 2021
• New York City, New York– Rockefeller Plaza on November 30, 2021