Scary morning in Copake, three people treated for Carbon Monoxide poisoning

Scary moments this morning in Copake.

Copake Fire and Rescue were called to 147 Washington Road just before 8.

We're now told, four people were showing symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

Copake Fire reported very high readings of C.O. in the residence.

One of the women were airlifted to the hospital. We've been informed three people were taken to Westchester Medical Center, the fourth to Columbia memorial.

The landing zone was set up at Copake town park

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content