Fire and Explosion and Leeds home this morning


Multiple Greene County fire companies were called to a house fire early this morning in Leeds.

The call came in just before 2:30 at 348 Cairo Junction Road.

Leeds fire officials say, a propane leak in an appliance caused an explosion, which started the fire.

The house was lifted off the foundation by the force of the explosion.

They say, the homeowner had minor burns, but was able to get out of the home.

Firefighters were on the scene for several hours.

Thank you Ed Dolan for the pics

98.5 The Cat · Hudson Valley's 90's to Now!

Listen Now on iHeartRadio