Fire call at Chatham apartment complex

Fire fire companies responded to Chatham Manor Apartments Monday morning, after smoke began filling the first floor. It was reported just before 9 at 18 School Street.

The smoke was traced to the laundry room. Fire official blame a malfunctioning washing machine.

The call came in as many units were lining up for Memorial Day parades.

Thank you Chatham Fire for the pic. More here: https://www.facebook.com/ChathamFire/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

title

Content Goes Here