Truck catches fire in Catskill

Catskill Fire and Ambulance were called to 23 William Street just after 12:30 this afternoon, when a generator in the back of a box truck caught fire.

According to fire officials, the fire got so hot, it began to melt the siding on a house.

There were no reported injuries. Central Hudson and the building code officer were also called to the scene.

Thank you Catskill Fire for the pic. More here: https://www.facebook.com/Catskill-Fire-Company-Inc-207204735956997/

title

Content Goes Here