Chickens lost to fire Sunday night

Firefighters from Medway-Grapeville,New Baltimore, and Coeymans Hollow were called to 30 Sunset Hill Road Sunday night, after a chicken coop caught fire.

The fire was reported just after 9:30

They were able to save some of the chickens, but many did not make it.

The cause of the fire is believed to be a heat lamp that fell over. The building appears to be a total loss.


Pic below courtesy of Thomas Marra Photography, more here:  

https://www.facebook.com/pg/thomasmarraphotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=549041222248282

title

Content Goes Here