According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from 4/202/21
• Assault: William T. Cathcart, 51, of Ellenville, was arrested by state police at Wawarsing at 11:35 a.m. Monday, April 19, on charges of assault, a felony, and obstructing governmental administration and resisting arrest, both misdemeanors. Cathcart was released with tickets to appear in Ellenville Village Court. Further information was unavailable.
•Assault, obstruction of breathing:Dennis F. Foster, 45, of Climax, was arrested by state police at Coxsackie at 11:30 p.m. Monday, April 19, and was charged with assault (intent to cause serious physical injury), a felony, and criminal obstruction of breathing, a misdemeanor. He was held pending an appearance in Greenville Town Court.
• DWI: Mitchum C. Lyons, 31, of Oneonta, was arrested by state police at Hunter at 1:19 p.m. Monday, April 19, on misdemeanor charges of aggravated drunken driving and drunken driving. He was released with tickets to appear in Hunter Town Court.
• Contempt: Paul E. Morris, 32, of Marbletown, was arrested at about 6 p.m. Saturday, April 17, in High Falls on a warrant charging him with criminal contempt and reckless endangerment, both misdemeanors, and with harassment, a violation. Ulster County sheriff's deputies said the charges stemmed from a report of a dispute that occurred the evening of Feb. 20. Morris allegedly used his vehicle to force another person's vehicle off the roadway before engaging in a verbal dispute, deputies said. Deputies said Morris was found to be in violation of an order of protection issued on behalf of the other person. Morris was arraigned in Marbletown Town Court and released pending a further court appearance.
• Endangering: Pedro A. Santiago, 42, of Highland, was arrested by state police at Highland at 7:45 p.m. Monday, April 19, and was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor. He was released with a ticket to appear in Plattekill Town Court.
• Assault: Emmanuel L. Torres, 25, of Pine Bush, was arrested by state police at Wawarsing at 4:12 p.m. Monday, April 19, on misdemeanor charges of assault, obstructing governmental administration, and resisting arrest. Further information was unavailable.
• DWI: Ryan S. Thiel, 39, of West Hurley, was arrested by Ulster County sheriff's deputies at 10:10 p.m. Sunday, April 18, on a misdemeanor charge of drunken driving. Deputies said Thiel was stopped for a traffic infraction on Berme Road and found to be intoxicated. He was released with a ticket to appear in Wawarsing Town Court.
• Endangering: Jadon T. Williams-Beverly, 23, of Kerhonkson, was arrested by Ulster County sheriff's deputies on Monday, April 19, charges of endangering the welfare of a child and unlawful imprisonment, both misdemeanors, as well as with harassment, a violation. Deputies said they responded at about 1:20 a.m. to an address in Wawarsing for a report of a physical domestic dispute. During the dispute, deputies said, Williams-Beverly allegedly physically prevented another person from leaving the residence. Deputies said the incident allegedly occurred while a small child was present. Williams-Beverly was arraigned in Rochester Town Court and released pending a further court appearance. An order of protection was issued on behalf of the other person involved in the dispute, deputies said.