According to the Daily Freeman, here are the local arrest 3/09/21:
· DWI:Jevon M. Foster, 28, of Kingston, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 1:57 a.m. Tuesday, March 9, and charged with aggravated unlicensed driving, a felony, and the misdemeanors of drunken driving and aggravated unlicensed driving. Foster was released with tickets for Kingston City Court.
· Weapon:Paul Simmons, 54, of Raleigh, N.C., was arrested by Ulster County Sheriff’s deputies at about 12 p.m. Sunday, March 7, and charged with the felony of criminal possession of a weapon and a traffic infraction. During a traffic stop in the village, Simmons is alleged to have been in possession of a set of metal knuckles, deputies said. He was released with tickets for Ellenville Village Court.
· Drugs:Matthew J. Deas, 32, of Ellenville was arrested by members of the Ulster Regional Gang Enforcement Narcotics Team on Friday, March 5, following an investigation into alleged fentanyl sales in the village of Ellenville. He was initially charged with the felonies of possession of a controlled substance and sale of a controlled substance, authorities said. Deas was sent to the Ulster County Jail without bail and was scheduled to appear in the Ellenville Village Court at a later date. During processing at the jail, Deas was allegedly found to be in possession of fentanyl, at which time he was additionally charged with two felony counts of possession of a controlled substance and one felony count of promoting prison contraband. He is scheduled to appear in Kingston City Court for those charges.
· Aggravated unlicensed driving:Eric M. Rausch, 47, of Esopus, was arrested by Ulster County Sheriff’s deputies at about 8 p.m. Monday, March 8, and charged with the felony of aggravated unlicensed driving, misdemeanor drunken driving and possession of marijuana, a violation, along with traffic infractions. Rausch was released with tickets for Esopus Town Court.
· DWI:Gary S. Lucato, 51, of Highland, was arrested by state police at Highland at 9:45 p.m. Monday, March 8, and charged with aggravated unlicensed driving (alcohol), driving with a blood-alcohol content at or exceeding 0.08% and drunken driving, all felonies. Lucato was released with tickets for Esopus Town Court.
· Possession of a forged instrument:Jared C. Crew, 31, of Middletown, was arrested by state police at Lloyd at 2:35 p.m. Monday, March 8, and charged with possession of a forged instrument, a felony, and aggravated felony, unlicensed driving, a misdemeanor. Crew was released with tickets for Lloyd Town Court.
· Falsifying business records/grand larceny:Debra Dercola, 60, and Kenneil D. Smith, 19, both of the Bronx, were arrested by state police at Rhinebeck on Monday, March 8, in connection with an incident alleged to have occurred on Nov. 20, 2020. Dercola was arrested at 11:30 a.m. Monday in the Bronx and Smith was arrested at 12:35 p.m. Monday in Hawthorne. Dercola was charged with falsifying business records, a felony, and with fraud and deceit related to controlled substances, a misdemeanor, state police said. Smith was charged with grand larceny, a felony, they added. Both were released with tickets for Rhinebeck Court. Additional information was not immediately available.
Town of Rochester
· Fleeing an officer:Joseph Pilgreene, 31, of Barren Springs, Va., was arrested by state police at Wawarsing at 3:33 p.m. Monday, March 8, and charged with fleeing an officer in a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor. Pilgreene was released with a ticket for Rochester Town Court.
· DWI:Gabriel V. Geisler, 42, of Saugerties, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 3:38 p.m. Monday, March 8, and charged with driving with a blood-alcohol content at or exceeding 0.08% and drunken driving, both misdemeanors. Geisler was released with tickets for Saugerties Town Court.