According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from 3/08/21
City of Kingston
• Bail Jumping:Emilio Saquij, 31, of Kingston, was charged Monday, March 8, at about 2:22 a.m. in Kingston with bail jumping, a felony, according to state police at Ulster. He was released without bail, police said.
• Drugs: Ann J. Colombo, 67, of Durham, was arrested in Cairo on Sunday, March 7, at about 10:35 p.m. and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, according to state police at Coxsackie. She was issued an appearance ticket, police said.
• Drugs:Melany A. Deyo, 41, of Cairo, was charged Sunday, March 7, at about 7:23 p.m. with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, according to state police at Catskill. She was issued an appearance ticket, police said.
Town of Rochester
• Obstructing of breathing:Charles H. Faust, 51, of Ellenville, was arrested about 10:15 p.m. Sunday, March 7, and charged with aggravated family offense and stragulation, felonies, and assault and criminal obstruction of breathing, misdemeanors, according to state police at Wawarsing. He was arrested in the town of Rochester and released without bail, police said.
Town of Ulster
• Assault: Perry J. Zoda, 33, of the town of Ulster, was arrested Sunday, March 6, at about 1:27 a.m. and charged with assault and obstructing governmental administration, misdemeanors, according to the town of Ulster Police Department. He was arrested following an investigation into a domestic dispute at a town of Ulster residence, police said. Zola was arraigned before Town Justice Susan Kesick and released to reappear in court at a later date, police said. An order of protection was issued on behalf of the victim, according to authorities.