According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from 1/20/21:
City of Kingston
• Prison contraband:Casey A. Kurtz, 28, of Kingston, was arrested by Ulster County sheriff’s deputies on Thursday, Jan. 14, and was charged with several misdemeanor counts of promoting prison contraband. While being processed into the Ulster County Jail, Kurtz was suspected of possession of contraband and was allegedly found with Suboxone, marijuana, matches, a match striker, and tobacco. Kurtz was already incarcerated on unrelated charges at the time of her latest arrest and will be arraigned in Kingston City Court at a later date.
• Aggravated family offense/assault:Michael J. Morse, 50, of Leeds, was arrested by state police at Catskill at 2:23 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 20, and was charged with aggravated family offense, a felony, and with misdemeanor assault. Further information was not immediately available.
• Drugs:Bruce A. Carney, 60, of Schenectady, was arrested by state police at Coxsackie at 3:50 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, in the town of Catskill and was charged with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance. Carney was released with a ticket for Catskill Town Court.
• DWAI-drugs:Julian M. Rolison, 22, of Coxsackie, was arrested by state police at Coxsackie at 4:40 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, and was charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs, a misdemeanor. Rolison was released with a ticket for Coxsackie Town Court.
Town of Ulster
• DWI:Donnell D. Smith, 34, of the Bronx, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 3:01 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 20, and was charged with aggravated drunken driving with a child, a felony, and with misdemeanor drunken driving. Smith was released with tickets for Ulster Town Court.
• DWAI-drugs/leaving the scene of an accident:Shannon M. Caston, 33, of Kingston, has been arrested by Ulster County sheriff’s deputies and charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs and possession of a controlled substance, both misdemeanors, and the traffic infraction of leaving the scene of a property damage auto accident. The arrest followed an alleged car crash at the Saugerties Thruway toll booth at about 2:45 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, after which Caston left the scene, authorities said. She was released with tickets for Woodstock Town Court.