According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from Nov 16th
City of Kingston
• Bail Jumping: Kyla Romanelli, 31, of Kingston, was arrested by the Ulster County Sheriff's Department, with assistance from Ulster County Probation, at 9 a.m. Friday, Nov. 13, in Kingston and charged with felony bail jumping and a probation violation. She was remanded to the Ulster County Jail without bail pending court proceedings.
• Aggravated Unlicensed Operation/Drugs: Peter Wenzel, 40, and Trever Pisano, 35, both of Poughkeepsie, was arrested by Ulster County sheriff's deputies at 10 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 14, on Frank Koenig Boulevard in the city of Kingston. They were pulled over when deputies saw tape covering part of the vehicle's license plate, authorities said. The ensuing investigation led to Wenzel being charged with misdemeanor aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and several traffic violations, as well as several outstanding arrest warrants from various agencies. Pisano was charged with felony criminal possession of a controlled substance, plus criminal possession of a controlled substance and criminally using drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors. Wenzel was turned over to the state police and Pisano was arraigned and remanded to the Ulster County Jail without bail.
• Drugs, Criminal Sale of Narcotics: Lisa M. Colon, of Catskill, was arrested by Catskill Police at 10:11 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 10, on Main Street in Catskill and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, and felony criminal sale of a narcotic preparation to a person less than 21 years of age. She was arraigned in Greene County Court and released on her own recognizance.
• Criminal Mischief: Jordan S. Crowe, of Catskill, was arrested by Catskill Police at 4:27 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 12, on Main Street in Catskill and charged with criminal mischief with intent to damage property, a misdemeanor. He was released with a ticket to appear in Catskill Town Court.
• Menacing, Aggravated Family Offense, Criminal Possession of Weapon: Deven B. Hotaling, 21, of Philmont, was arrested by state police at Coxsackie at 7:55 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 15 for an incident earlier in the afternoon in New Baltimore, authorities said. He was charged with aggravated family offense and criminal possession of a weapon with prior conviction, both felonies. He was also charged with menacing with a weapon, criminal mischief with intent to damage property and endangering the welfare of a child, all misdemeanors. He is being held at the Coxsackie Correctional Facility.
• Criminal Mischief/Harassment: Jeremiah Smith, 32, and Julie Devine, 25, both of Port Ewen, were arrested by Ulster County sheriff's deputies at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 14, in the town of Port Ewen. Smith was charged with misdemeanor criminal mischief and Devine was charged with the violation of harassment. Smith was arraigned in Esopus Town Court and an order of protection was issued. Devine was issued a ticket to appear at Esopus Town Court.
• DWI: Cristien S. Jenkins, 36, of Rhinebeck, was arrested by state police at Rhinebeck at 9:25 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 15, in the town of Red Hook and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content at or exceeding .08%, a misdemeanor. He was released with a ticket to appear in Red Hook Town Court.
• Criminal Contempt, Harassment: Sergio Lemus Jr., 27, of Esopus, was arrested by Rosendale Police on Tuesday, Oct. 27, in Rosendale for violating an order of protection stemming from a domestic violence incident. He was charged with felony criminal contempt and the violation of harassment. He was released with tickets to appear in Rosendale Town Court.
• Grand Larceny: Frank Pratt, 31, of Gardiner, was arrested by Rosendale Police at 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 13, and charged with two counts of felony grand larceny after allegedly stealing a credit card and later making purchases totaling $2,857.80, authorities said. He was released with tickets to appear in Rosendale Town Court.
• Reckless Driving, Fleeing: Joshua D. Rinaldo, 24, of Hurley, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 1:52 a.m. Monday, Nov. 16, in the town of Saugerties and charged with reckless driving and fleeing an officer in a motor vehicle, both misdemeanors. He was released with tickets to appear in Saugerties Town Court.
• Possession of a Forged Instrument: Ivellise Liranzo, 27, of Ellenville, was arrested by state police at Wawarsing at 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 15, in the town of Wawarsing and charged with felony possession of a forged instrument. She was released with a ticket to appear in Wawarsing Town Court.
•Drugs: Matthew S. Scribner, 23, of Kerhonkson, was arrested by state police at Wawarsing at 7:35 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 15, in the town of Wawarsing and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and possession of a hypodermic instrument, both misdemeanors. He was released with tickets to appear in Wawarsing Town Court.