According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from Oct 29th
• DWI: Ian D. Urquhart, 40, of Staatsburgh, was arrested at 2:51 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28, by state police at Gardiner on misdemeanor charges of aggravated drunken driving and drunken driving. He was released with tickets to appear in Gardiner Town Court.
• Drugs: Paul Kozlowski, 31, of Livingston, was arrested at 11:48 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28, by state police at Claverack on two felony charges of possession of a controlled substance and three misdemeanor counts of possession of a controlled substance. He was arraigned and released with tickets to appear in Livingston Town Court. Also arrested was Shannon Caston, 32, of Kingston, on misdemeanor charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of a hypodermic instrument. She, too, was released with court appearance tickets.
• Drugs: Samantha L. Smith, 31, of Poughkeepsie, was arrested at 3:49 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 29, by state police at Highland on four misdemeanor counts of possession of a controlled substance. She was released with tickets to appear in Lloyd Town Court.
• DWI: Dashiell W. Stratton, 26, of Ellenville, was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28, by state police at Highland on a misdemeanor charge of drunken driving. He was released with a ticket to appear in New Paltz Town Court.
Town of Rochester
• Unlicensed driving: Columbus E. McCall, 28, of Beacon, was arrested at 11:05 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28, by state police at Wawarsing on a felony charge of aggravated unlicensed driving. Additional information was not available.
• Unlicensed driving: George Cappalletti, 48, of Ozone Park, was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 25, by Thruway state police on a felony charge of aggravated unlicensed driving. He was released with a ticket to appear in Rosendale Town Court.
• Contempt: Amanda B. Rotondaro, 33, of Partition Street, Saugerties was arrested by Saugerties police on Thursday, Oct. 29, on a misdemeanor charge of criminal contempt. Police said Rotondaro was arrested for the sixth time since April 7, 2020, on the same charge. Rotondaro was arraigned in Saugerties Village Court and released on her own recognizance. Police said Rotondaro also was ordered by the judge to report to the Ulster County Probation Department.
Town of Ulster
• Forged instrument: Diana Shala, 21, of Newburgh, was charged with the felonies of criminal possession of a forged instrument and attempted grand larceny, Ulster County sheriff's deputies said on Thursday, Oct. 29. The Sheriff's Office said an investigation began on Aug. 18 when an allegation was made that Shala attempted to deposit a fraudulent check into her bank account. A criminal summons was issued by Ulster Town Court, and Shala turned herself in on Wednesday, Oct. 28, for processing, deputies said. She was released and is to appear in Ulster Town Court at a later date for additional proceedings.