According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from Oct 26th!
· Endangering the welfare, criminal mischief: Jamie A. Moran, 30, of Kerhonkson, was arrested at 9:15 p.m. Friday, Oct. 24, and charged with the misdemeanors of criminal mischief and endangering the welfare of a child. Authorities said that, during a domestic dispute, Moran allegedly broke a picture frame while in close proximity to his two juvenile children. Moran was issued appearance tickets for Rochester Town Court.
· DWI: Onesimo A. Perezmata, 36, no address given, was arrested at 12:13 a.m. Monday, Oct 26, and charged with drunken driving and aggravated drunken driving, both misdemeanors, following a traffic stop in the village by state police at Catskill. He was given appearance tickets for Catskill Village Court.
· Drugs: Alexandria M. Modugno, 26, of Brooklyn, and April S. Benshoshan, 26, of Long Island City, were arrested at 7:26 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 25, and charged by state police at Highland with misdemeanor criminal possession of a controlled substance. Each was issued an appearance ticket for Esopus Town Court.
· Marijuana: Roberlio C. Amaral, 21, of Saugerties, was arrested at 1:35 a.m. Monday, Oct. 26 and charged by state police at Ulster with misdemeanor criminal possession of marijuana. He was issued an appearance ticket for Shandaken Town Court.
· Prison contraband, drugs: Jenna R. Harrington, 27, of Queensbury, was arrested at 9:51 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 25 and charged by state police at Wawarsing with introducing dangerous contraband into a prison and criminal possession of a controlled substance, both felonies, and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance. No additional information was available.
· Prison contraband: Cristal Bonet, 23, of New York City, was arrested at 12:05 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 25, and charged by state police at Wawarsing with misdemeanor introducing dangerous contraband into a prison. She was issued an appearance ticket for Wawarsing Town Court.