According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from Tuesday, August 25th & Wednesday August 26th
· Contempt:Jason A. Delamater, 25, of Claverack, was arrested by state police at Coxsackie at 11:37 a.m. Monday, Aug. 24, and charged with misdemeanor contempt of a court order. Delamater’s status was unavailable.
City of Kingston
• DWI:Devon M. Vanorden, 26, of Kerhonkson, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 1:25 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 26, in the city of Kingston and was charged with drunken driving and driving while intoxicated by alcohol or drugs, both misdemeanors. Vanorden was released with tickets for Kingston City Court.
• Drugs:Morris N. Cochrane, 31, of Leeds, was arrested by state police at Catskill in the village of Catskill at 1:12 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 26, and was charged with possession of more than 2 ounces of marijuana and aggravated unlicensed driving, both misdemeanors. Cochrane was released with tickets for Catskill Village Court.
• Theft:Amanda Miller, 28, of Kingston, was arrested by state police at Rhinebeck at 12:40 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 25, and was charged with the grand larceny of property valued at more than $1,000 and falsifying business records, both felonies. Miller was released with tickets for Rhinebeck Town Court.
• DWI:Morgan R. Hoffman, 26, of New York, was arrested by state police at Albany at 6:07 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 25, on the New York State Thruway in Saugerties and was charged with drunken driving and driving with a blood-alcohol level at or exceeding 0.08 percent, both misdemeanors. Hoffman was released with tickets for Saugerties Town Court.