According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from August 6th!
• DWI: Kenneth R. Terpening, 36, of Kingston, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 2:28 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 6, on East O’Reilly Street and charged with the misdemeanors of aggravated unlicensed driving with three or more suspensions, and drunken driving. Terpening was released with tickets to appear in Kingston City Court.
• DWAI-drugs: Leon D. Watson, 47, of New Paltz, was arrested by state police at Highland at 4:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 6, on Route 44/55 and charged with misdemeanor driving with ability impaired by drugs. Watson was released with a ticket to appear in Lloyd Town Court.
• DWAI-drugs: Vincente V. Velasquez Jr., 31, of Hudson, was arrested by Red Hook police at 4:05 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 2, on Trow Boulevard in and charged with the misdemeanors of driving while ability impaired by drugs and possession of a controlled substance. Valasquez was arrested after police responded to a 911 call reporting an erratic vehicle that had struck a fire hydrant and multiple mailboxes and fled the scene. Police located the vehicle and driver, later identified as Velasquez, at a residence where he was taken into custody without incident. He was released with tickets to appear in Red Hook Town Court.
• DWI: Brandon C. Waldron, 35, of 29 Fiskemill Road, Shelburne, Mass., was arrested by Saugerties police at 5:11 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 4, at the Speedway gas station, 399 Route 212, and charged with the misdemeanors of drunken driving and obstruction of governmental administration, and with failure to submit to a breath test and with having an open alcohol container inside a motor vehicle. Waldron was arrested after a police officer saw a possibly inebriated motorist and attempted to speak with him. He allegedly ran from the officer into a wooded area and refused orders to stop. He ultimately surrendered to a police dog. Waldron was released with tickets to appear in Saugerties Town Court.
Town of Ulster
• DWI: Austin T. Andrew, 26, of Lake Katrine, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 10:50 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 5, on Morton Boulevard and charged with the felonies of driving with a blood-alcohol level at or exceeding 0.08 percent and drunken driving. Andrew was released with tickets to appear in Ulster Town Court.