According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from July 28th!
· Endangering:Sarah G. Gottlieb, 35, of Cairo, was arrested by state police at Catskill at 8:52 p.m. Monday, July 27, and charged with the misdemeanors of endangering the welfare of a child, aggravated harassment and assault. Gottlieb was released with tickets for Cairo Town Court.
· Drugs:Justin E. Stanley, 35, of West Coxsackie, was arrested by state police at Coxsackie at 8:07 a.m. Monday, July 27, on Betke Boulevard in the village and charged with the misdemeanors of possession of a controlled substance, use of drug paraphernalia (packaging) and aggravated unlicensed driving. Stanley was released with tickets for Coxsackie Village Court.
· DWI:Juan Padilla, 44, of Poughkeepsie, was arrested by state police at Highland at 2:15 a.m. Tuesday, July 28, and charged with felony driving while intoxicated by alcohol or drugs. Padilla was released with a ticket for Lloyd Town Court.
· Contempt:Jairo A. Gonzalez-Palma, 24, of Main Street, Saugerties, was arrested by Saugerties police at about 11:05 p.m. Monday, July 27, and charged with the felonies of attempted burglary and criminal contempt of a court order, and the misdemeanor of false personation. Gonzalez-Palma was arrested after neighbors saw him attempting to enter a window of a protected person’s residence, authorities said, adding that he allegedly gave police the wrong name after he was taken into custody. Gonzalez-Palma was arraigned and released with tickets for Saugerties Town Court.
Town of Ulster
· Aggravated unlicensed driving:Mark W. Cunningham, 37, of Jamaica, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 9:11 p.m. Monday, July 27, on the New York State Thruway, and charged with the felony of aggravated unlicensed driving. Cunningham was released with a ticket for Ulster Town Court.