According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from July 27th!
• Drugs/Unlicensed Operation of Vehicle: Alexis M. Weeks, 27, of Earlton, was arrested by state police at Coxsackie on Sunday, July 26, at 8:13 p.m. on Flint Mine Road/U.S. Route 9W in the town of Coxsackie and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, manufacture of drug-related paraphernalia and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, all misdemeanors. No other details were available.
• Drunken Driving: James M. Colbert, 25, of Highland, was arrested by Lloyd town police on Monday, July 27, and charged with drunken driving after the vehicle he was operating was involved in a property damage auto accident on Grand Street in Highland. He was released on an appearance ticket for Lloyd Town Court.
• Contempt of Court: Frederick Carrera, 31, of Highland, was arrested by Lloyd town police on Tuesday, July 21 and charged with criminal contempt of court after being accused of violating an Ulster County Family Court order of protection. He was arraigned before Town of New Paltz Judge Rhett Weires and released with a ticket for Lloyd Town Court.
• Criminal Mischief/Harassment: Kyle E. Banks, 48, of Highland, was arrested by Lloyd town police on Tuesday, July 21, and charged with criminal mischief and harassment, both misdemeanors, after a domestic dispute. He was released on an appearance ticket for Lloyd Town Court.
• Possession of Stolen Property/Unlicensed Operation of Vehicle: Dariel Perez Grullon, 20, of the Bronx, was arrested by state police at Coxsackie om Sunday, July 26, at 2:46 p.m. on State Route 23A and charged with criminal possession of stolen property and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, both misdemeanors. He was released with tickets for Coxsackie Town Court.
• Resisting Arrest/Obstruction of Governmental Administration: Mark W. Denton, 36, of Greenville, was arrested by Saugerties police on Saturday, July 25, after a report of an out-of-control individual threatening people on Drummond Falls Road in the town of Saugerties. During the investigation, he became irate and physically aggressive with police, kicking one male officer in the chest during the arrest, authorities said. After being placed in the back of the patrol car, he attempted to kick out the rear window, according to authorities. He was charged with obstruction of governmental administration and resisting arrest, both misdemeanors. He was released on an appearance ticket.