According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from July 16th!
City of Kingston
• Drugs:Paul M. Strubel, 27, of Chandler, Ariz., was arrested by state police at Ulster at 1:56 a.m. Thursday, July 16, on Albany Avenue at Smith Avenue and was charged with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance. Strubel was released with a ticket for Kingston City Court.
• Child pornography:Jason M. Carter, 34, of Cairo, was arrested by state police at Catskill at 10:50 p.m. Wednesday, July 15, at 62 Gina Marie Drive and was charged with possession of an obscene sexual performance by a child (two counts) and possession of a sexual performance by a child (three counts), all felonies. Carter was released with tickets for Cairo Town Court.
• Drugs:Khashand Branch, 20, of Catskill, and Jamie L. Van Alphen, 35, and Xavier Anderson, 29, both of Hudson, were arrested by the New York State Police Violent Gang and Narcotics Enforcement Team (VGNET) on Tuesday, July 14. Each was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, all felonies, after police executed a search warrant at a Fairview Avenue residence and allegedly found 235 grams of 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and 30 grams of Xanax. All three suspects were arraigned virtually in Hudson City Court and released with court appearance tickets.
•Prohibited sale of an alcoholic beverage: A 16-year-old girl was arrested by state police at Rhinebeck at 8:40 p.m. Monday, July 13, at 848 Violet Ave. and was charged with prohibited sale of an alcoholic beverage, a misdemeanor. She was released with a ticket for Hyde Park Town Court. Further information was unavailable.
• DWI:Willa R. Field, 24, of Livingston, was arrested by state police at Claverack at 12:05 a.m. Thursday, July 16, on U.S. Route 9 and was charged with drunken driving and driving with a blood-alcohol level at or exceeding 0.08 percent, both misdemeanors. Field was released with tickets for Livingston Town Court.
•Mischief:Robert A. Guarino, 38, of 38 Fortune Valley Lane, a resident of the Anderson School for Autism, was arrested by Saugerties town police on Tuesday, July 14, on a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief, accused of throwing rocks at a facility vehicle. He was released with a ticket for Saugerties Town Court. Police said it was Guarino's 12th arrest in three months.
•Obstructing:Daniel G. McGovern, 49, of 164 Partition St., Saugerties, was arrested by Saugerties police at 2:17 a.m. Wednesday, July 15, and was charged with obstructing governmental administration, a misdemeanor, and with violating the village's open container law. Police said McGovern was highly intoxicated and agitated and failed to comply with officers when he was observed drinking a can of beer in a municipal parking lot. He was later released pending a Village Court appearance.
Town of Ulster
• Bribe:Burech Teitelbaum, 25, of Monroe, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 15, on state Route 28 and was charged with receiving a bribe, a felony. Teitelbaum was released with a ticket for Ulster Town Court. Further information was unavailable.