According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from July 13th!
Town of Ulster
• Drugs:Farrad H. Thompson, 30, of Paterson, New Jersey, was arrested on Saturday, July 11, following a long-term investigation into heroin and fentanyl trafficking from Paterson, N.J., to Ulster County. At about 9:30 p.m., Ulster County Sheriff's deputies stopped a vehicle in which Thompson was a passenger. Authorities said a search of the vehicle yielded 400 “decks” of heroin laced with fentanyl, over 20 grams of crack cocaine and over $1,000 in cash.
Thompson was charged with six counts of felony possession of a controlled substance and sale of a controlled substance in the third degree.He was issued appearance tickets for Ulster Town Court and Lloyd Town Court.
• Drugs:Jenna L. Neglia, 26, and Luke J. Robinson, 26, both of Saugerties, were arrested at about 11:20 p.m. Tuesday, July 7, following an investigation into illegal drug sales in the towns of Saugerties and Ulster.
According to the Ulster County Sheriff's Office, the pair were arrested following a search warrant at a hotel in the town of Ulster, where the pair were staying. The search yielded over 600 “decks” of fentanyl, one-half ounce of cocaine and over 120 tablets of methadone, as well as heroin, marijuana and drug-packaging materials.
Neglia was charged with the four felony counts of possession of a controlled substance and the misdemeanor of criminally using drug paraphernalia. She was also wanted for an outstanding bench warrant in the town of Ulster on an unrelated charge. She was sent to Ulster County Jail on $30,000 bail.
Robinson was charged with the felony of possession of a controlled substance. He was released with tickets for Ulster Town Court.
• DWI:Matthew G. Smith, 26, of Elizaville, was arrested at 1:24 a.m. Friday, July 3, and charged with the felonies of drunken driving and aggravated unlicensed operator following a traffic stop on Spring Street in Catskill by state police at Coxsackie. He was released to a third party to appear in Catskill Town Court.
• DWI:Jason M. Cedillo, 19, of Modena, was arrested at 10:50 p.m. Sunday, July 12, and charged with misdemeanor aggravated drunken driving following a traffic stop on U.S. Route 44/state Route 55 by state police at Highland. He was issued an appearance ticket for Lloyd Town Court.
• Weapons, endangering the welfare, menacing:Aaron S. Croulet, 31, of Highland, was arrested at 9:58 p.m. Sunday, July 12, and charged by state police at Highland with felony weapons possession and the misdemeanors of endangering the welfare of a child and menacing. He was released in his own recognizance to appear in Lloyd Town Court.
• Drugs:Emma Johnston, 21, of Minneapolis, Minn., was arrested at 10:13 p.m. Sunday, July 12, on Broadway and charged by state police at Rhinebeck with felony possession of a controlled substance. She was issued an appearance ticket for Tivoli Village Court.
• DWI:Jamie B. Malorgio, 46, of Ellenville, was arrested 11:30 a.m. Monday, July 13, and charged with felony aggravated unlicensed operator and misdemeanor drunken driving following a traffic stop on Cape Road by state police at Wawarsing. She was issued appearance tickets for Wawarsing Town Court.
• DWI:Victor Williams, 59, of Hunter, was arrested at 9:16 p.m. Sunday, July 12, and charged with with the misdemeanors of drunken driving and driving with a blood alcohol content at or exceeding .08 percent following a traffic stop by state police at Hunter on Goshen Street.