According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from June 9th!
· Aggravated unlicensed driving/DWI:Chris L. Serrano, 62, of Kingston, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 2:10 p.m. Monday, June 8, on Broadway and charged with the felonies of aggravated unlicensed driving, driving with a blood-alcohol content at or exceeding 0.08 percent and drunken driving, and with the misdemeanor of circumventing a court-ordered ignition interlock device. Serrano was released with tickets for Kingston City Court.
· DWI:Stephanie L. George, 36, of Acra, was arrested by state police at Catskill at 9:20 p.m. Monday, June 8, on state Route 23 at Maple Avenue and charged with the misdemeanors of driving with a blood-alcohol content at or exceeding 0.08 percent and drunken driving. George was released with tickets for Cairo Town Court.
· Obstruction of breathing:Kyle Naccarato, 41, of Turkey Point Road, Saugerties, was arrested by Saugerties police on Tuesday, June 9, and charged with the misdemeanor of obstruction of breathing and blood circulation. Naccarato was released with a ticket for Sauerties Town Court and an full stay away order of protection was issued on behalf of the victim.
· Obstruction of governmental administration:Thomas N. Tubby, 64, of state Route 32, Saugerties, was arrested by Saugerties police at 10:52 p.m. Monday, June 8, and charged with misdemeanor obstruction of governmental administration and the violation of harassment. Tubby allegedly discharged a firearm in the direction of a dog, but missed. When officers attempted to interview Tubby, he refused to cooperate and pushed the interviewing officer. Tubby was released with an appearance ticket for Saugerties Town Court. The firearm incident remains under investigation, police said.
· DWAI-drugs:Damien J. Patrick, 43, of Poughkeepsie, was arrested by state police at Rhinebeck at 11:40 a.m. on Monday, June 8, on Cove Road and charged with misdemeanor of driving while ability impaired by drugs. Patrick was released with a ticket for Rhinebeck Court.
Town of Ulster
· Drugs:Frances Mazzella, 20, of Salt Point, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 8:50 p.m. Monday, June 8, on U.S. Route 209 and charged with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance. Mazzella was released with a ticket for Ulster Town Court.
· Bail jumping:Sarah M. Sickler, 31, of Purling, was arrested by state police at Highland at 1:40 p.m. Monday, June 8, at 1791 U.S. Route 209 and charged with misdemeanor bail jumping. Sickler was sent to the Ulster County Jail. Additional information was unavailable.
· Possession of stolen property:Alyssa M. Delgado, 21, of Spring Glenn, and Bryan N. Idrogo, 19, of Summitville, were arrested by state police at Wawarsing at 7:30 p.m. on Old Minisink Trail. Delgado was charged with the misdemeanor of possession of stolen property and resisting arrest. Idrogo was charged with the misdemeanors of possession of stolen property, false inspection certificate and aggravated unlicensed driving. Both were released with tickets for Wawarsing Town Court.
Assault:Christopher J. Kane, 38, of Kerhonkson, was arrested by state police at Wawarsing at 9:12 p.m. Monday, June 8, at 6721 U.S. Route 44/state Route 55 and charged with the felonies of assault and criminal mischief. Kane was released with tickets for Wawarsing Town Court.
Copyright 2020 Getty Images