According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from June 1st!
• Assault/obstruction of breathing: Ryan A. DePew, 26, of Port Ewen, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 5:30 p.m. Sunday, May 31, in Esopus and charged with assault with intent to cause physical injury and obstruction of breathing, both misdemeanors. He was released on an appearance ticket for Esopus Town Court.
• Assault/Endangering: Michele R. Murphy, 45, of Staten Island, was arrested by town of Lloyd police on Sunday, May 31, and charged with assault, a felony, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, after being involved in a domestic dispute. She was released on an appearance ticket for the Lloyd Town Court.
• Obstruction of governmental administration: Ruben C. Ortiz Jr., 18, of Poughkeepsie, was arrested by town of Lloyd police on Saturday, May 30, and charged with resisting arrest and obstructing governmental administration, both misdemeanors, after authorities responded to a residence for an unwanted person. He was released on an appearance ticket for Lloyd Town Court.
• Grand Larceny: Nicholas A. Bogdan, 19, of New Paltz, was arrested by town of Lloyd police on Thursday, May 28, and charged with grand larceny and criminal possession of a weapon, both felonies. He was accused by authorities of stealing a handgun from a residence in Highland. Bogdan was released with an appearance ticket for the Lloyd Town Court.
• Criminal Mischief: Robert A. Guarino, 38, of Saugerties, was arrested by Saugerties police at 9:16 p.m. Sunday, May 31, and charged with felony criminal mischief and misdemeanor criminal mischief. Guarino, a resident at the Anderson School for Autism, 36 Fortune Valley Lane, was reported by staff to have left the facility after using a rock to smash out both the windshield and rear window of an employee's vehicle. Guarino, who was located and arrested by officers without incident, was released to staff on an appearance ticket for the Saugerties Town Justice Court.
Copyright 2020 Getty Images