According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from over the weekend!
• DWI: Kyle Harris, 37, of Cairo, was arrestsed at 5:39 p.m. on Friday, May 1, and charged with the felonies of drunken driving, driving with a blood alcohol content more than .08 percent and aggravated unlicesened operation of a motor vehicle, as well as misdemeanor operating a vehicle without an interlock device following a traffic stop on state Route 23. He was released to appear in Catskill Town Court.
• Drugs, obstruction, criminal mischief:Alexis A. Wagner, 31, of Earlton, was arrested at 3:45 a.m. Saturday, May 2, on county Route 45 and charged by state police at Coxsackie with the misdemeanors of possession of a controlled substance, obstruction of governmental administation and cirminal mischief. She was issued appearance tickets for Coxsackie Town Court.
• DWI:Matthew M. Nilsen, 21, of Common Lane, in Saugerties, was arrested at 2:43 a.m. Saturday, May 2, and charged by Saugerties police with the misdemeanors of drunken driving and driving with a blood alcohol content of more than .08 percent and the violation of leaving the scene of a property accident automobile crash on Churchland Road. Nilsen was released to a third party with appearance tickets for Saugerties Town Court.
City of Kingston
• DWAI: Josue A. Gonzalez, 33, of Kingston was arrested at 8:50 p.m. Saturday, May 2, on Broadway by state police at Ulster on a misdemeanor charge of driving while ability impaired by drugs. He was released on a ticket to appear in Kingston City Court.
Town of Ulster
• DWI: Christopher L. Girard, 40, of Kingston was arrested at 9:25 p.m. Saturday, May 2, on U.S. Route 9W by state police at Ulster on misdemeanor charges of aggravated drunken driving, drunken driving and aggravated unlicensed driving. He was released on tickets to appear in Ulster Town Court.
• DWI: Kathleen J. Grady, 48, of Rhinebeck was arrested at 11:35 p.m. Saturday, May 2, on Hannaford Drive by state police at Rhinebeck on misdemeanor charges of aggravated drunken driving and drunken driving. She was released on tickets to appear in Red Hook Town Court.
• DWI: Alfredo Cecilio, 33, of Brooklyn was arrested at 11:27 p.m. Saturday, May 2, on Main Street by state police at Catskill on a misdemeanor charge of drunken driving. He was released to a third party on a ticket to appear in Tannersville Village Court.
• DWI: Zachary T. Zurawel, 20, of Accord was arrested at 12:05 a.m. Sunday, May 3, on Healthy Way by state police at Wawarsing on a misdemeanor charge of drunken driving. He was released to a third party on a ticket to appear in Wawarsing Town Court.
Copyright 202 Getty Images