According to the Daily Freeman, here are the arrest from April 28th!
City of Kingston
• Grand larceny:Vanessa L Stewart, 37, of Hurley Avenue, Kingston, was charged with grand larceny, a felony, according to the Kingston Police Department. On Tuesday, April 21, officers began an investigation into the theft of several credit cards that had been used. The investigation showed Stewart using the stolen credit cards at Kingston local businesses and in the town of Ulster, police said.
Town of Ulster
• Possession of a Weapon:Brian J. Johnstone, 47, was arrested at about 6:32 p.m. Monday, April 27, and charged with criminal possession of a weapon, a felony, according to state police at Ulster. He was arrested on Interstate 587 in the town of Ulster and issued an appearance ticket, police said.
• DWI:Pamela T. Desrosiers, 60, of Cornwallville, was charged with driving while intoxicated at about 1:28 p.m. Monday, April 27, along state Route 32 in Catskill, according to state police at Catskill.
•DrugParaphernalia:Marvin D. Tefft, 63, of Athens, was charged at about 4:59 a.m. Tuesday, April 28, with criminal use of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor, according to state police at Catskii. He was arrested on state Route 9W in Catskill and issued an appearance ticket, police said.
• Drugs: Justin F. Carrasco, 29, of Hudson, was charged at about 3:23 p.m. Monday, April 27, with criminal possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor, according to state police at Coxsackie. He was arrested at High Hill Road and state Route 81 in Coxsackie and issued an appearance ticket, police said.
• Grand larceny:Harbalwant Singh, 50, of Saugerties, was charged Monday, April 27, at about 10:10 a.m. with grand larceny, a felony, according to state police at Ulster. Singh was arrested at the state police barracks on U.S. Route 209 and issued an appearance ticket, police said.
Copyright 2020 Getty Images