· John Dobrouch, 42, of Hudson NY, was arrested at 11:46pm February 16 and charged with Petit Larceny (Class A Misdemeanor) by Deputy Timothy Gladwin. Dobrouch is accused of stealing merchandise from Walmart. He was issued an appearance ticket returnable to Greenport Town Court on March 2.
· Steven Herzog, 34, of Niverville NY, was arrested at 9:20am February 8 and charged with Endangering the Welfare of a Child (Class A Misdemeanor) by Deputy Ryen Boehme. He was arraigned in Kinderhook Town Court and was ROR with a return date of February 25.
· Michael Coxon, 41, of Niverville NY, was arrested at 8:35 pm February 10 and charged with Criminal Contempt in the Second Degree (Class A Misdemeanor) by Deputy Andrew Horst. Coxon is accused of violating an order of protection. An appearance ticket was issued returnable to Kinderhook Town Court on February 25.
· Mickey Miller, 51, of Greenport NY, was arrested at 3:37pm February 14 and charged with Assault in the Third Degree and Endangering the Welfare of a Child (Both Class A Misdemeanors) by Deputy Thomas Merante. Miller is accused of causing physical injury to a seventeen year old victim. He was arraigned in Greenport Town Court and ROR with a return date of February 24.
· Carol Knight, 52, of Claverack NY, was arrested at 1:34pm February 12 and charged with DWI (Class U Misdemeanor) and fail to keep right (Traffic Infraction) by Sergeant Heath Benansky and Deputy David Stevens. Deputies responded to a two vehicle accident on County Route 11 in the town of Claverack. Knight was administered field sobriety tests, which she failed. A Breathalyzer test resulted in a .10% BAC. She was issued tickets returnable to Claverack Town Court on March 10.