Columbia-Greene Addiction Coalition needs members!
Columbia-Greene Addiction Coalition is looking to recruit influential members from both sides of the river who have been affected by substance abuse. CGAC aims to be culturally diverse, and representative of the communities we serve.
CGAC is looking to recruit new members to include the following 12 sectors:
· Youth (under 18)
· Business community
· Civic and volunteer groups
· Healthcare professionals
· Religious/fraternal organizations
· Youth-serving organizations
· Law enforcement agencies
· State/local/tribal government agencies with substance abuse expertise
· Other organizations involved in reducing substance abuse
If you are interested in serving as a member of Columbia-Greene Addiction Coalition and you represent any of the above sectors to make positive changes in our community, please e-mail Hcalhoun@mhacg.org