Fire breaks out at Leeds apartment building

Several Greene County fire companies were called to a structure fire this morning at 1588 Route 23-B in Leeds.

It was first reported around 7:40, when the caller said the apartment building was on fire, and the residents were evacuating.

Leeds fire officials say, it's believed to have started with a portable space heater.

The building was undergoing renovations at the time,

There were no reported injuries.

Leeds, West Athens, and Catskill firefighters responded, with Catskill Ambulance.

Central Hudson, and the town code enforcement officer were called to the scene.

Photos contributed, Thank You!

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content