The National Weather Service has now placed our area under a winter storm warning.
WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING
TO 7 AM EST TUESDAY...
* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 10 to 20
* WHERE...Southern Vermont, Western Massachusetts, and the Capital
Region, Lake George Saratoga region, and central Taconics of
eastern New York.
* WHEN...From 11 AM Sunday to 7 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible. The
hazardous conditions could impact the Monday morning and
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Periods of snow are expected this afternoon
into Monday night. Snow should be heaviest this afternoon and
early evening, and again Monday afternoon through Monday night.
Some sleet may mix in at times tonight.
Here is what the TV people think we'll be getting: