Kitchen fire in Stockport

Five fire companies were dispatched to a reported structure fire at 40 Pats Lane in Stockport. The call came in just after 10.

Arriving units reported a grease fire in the kitchen of one of the apartments that spread to the floor. It was put out quickly. They ventilated the house for smoke.

The rescue squad was requested to the scene to treat one of the occupants.

Companies that were dispatched were Stockport, Stottville, Stuyvesant Falls, Stuyvesant, and Hudson.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content